Every resource Canadians require, only one phone call.
We are Canadians serving Canadians. We are the Florida experts.
- Professional Real Estate Brokerage – New & Resale Properties
- Mortgage Financing For Canadian Buyers
- Legal Representation – Real Estate & Florida Estate Planning.
- Home & Condo & Vehicle Insurance
- US Accounting & Tax Services – US Immigration Attorneys
- Property Management Services – Lawn – Pool – Pest – Home Watching – And Any Other Home Service You May Require
- Rental Property Management Services – Tenant Screening – Leasing – Rent Collection – Rent Remittance – IRS Tax Reporting Forms – Property Repairs
Here is the best professional advice we can offer you:
Real Estate is all about Location, Location, Location.
Buy the Best Location you can afford. You will never regret it.
Our business model is all about Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service.
We are Canadians helping Canadians Navigate Florida Real Estate.
Navigate means helping Canadians avoid making Big and Costly Mistakes.
Our professional services cost $0
Here are the 4 main reasons why 99% of Canadians purchase their Florida Home or Condo through a REALTOR® acting as Buyer’s Agent.
1. Florida Law states, all real estate transactions, unless otherwise specified, are “transaction broker” based. A “transaction broker” does NOT legally represent the BUYER or SELLER, they represent NO ONE. They are even forbidden by Florida law to offer any opinion on market value. Most Florida real estate brokerage companies fall into this category.
Cross Border is a Single Agent Broker. We have fiduciary obligations to our Purchasers. We are legally bound to supply an opinion of value when asked, and we must safeguard and protect our client’s interests. A transaction broker does none of this.
2. The Home Seller or Home Builder pays the finder’s fee. Our professional services are free to the Buyer. There is no difference in the purchase price to the Buyer being represented, $0.
3. We know the Local Real Estate Markets, have access to current Market Information, know about HOA Fees, Deed Restrictions, Property Taxes, local community issues, etc. Simply put, we are Market Experts, and will save you thousands of dollars, as your representative. It is our job to find you the best home, for the best price, in the best area, that meets your needs and budget.
4. Most gated communities do not permit the posting of For Sale signs. It is not uncommon, to drive through a beautiful gated community, and not see one single For Sale sign. Gated communities control access, and want you to visit their communities with your REALTOR®, to guard their resident’s privacy. You will appreciate this after you move in!